“Join OnLive at Eurogamer” Sweepstakes
ONLIVE GAME SERVICE
“Join OnLive at Eurogamer” Sweepstakes
CONTEST BEGINS AT 9:00 AM EDT ON SEPTEMBER 9, 2011 AND ENDS AT 2:59 AM EDT ON SEPTEMBER 13, 2011.
1. HOW TO ENTER: You can enter the “Join OnLive at Eurogamer” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) sponsored by OnLive, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) by sharing a Brag Clip(TM) video on your Facebook wall at any time between Friday September 9, 2011 at 9:00 AM EDT and September 13, 2011 at 2:59 AM EDT. LIMIT: ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. All Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. No purchase necessary to enter.
2. SELECTION OF WINNERS: One (1) Grand Prize winner and four (4) Runner Up winners will be selected from all eligible entries received in a random drawing to be conducted on or about September 13, 2011 by representatives of Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winners will be notified by using the contact information provided in their OnLive Account, email entry form or paper entry form.
3. PRIZES: The Grand Prize will be a trip for one to Eurogamer Expo in London from September 22-25, 2011, including airfair for one, four nights’ hotel accommodation (single occupancy), and an admission pass to the 2011 Eurogamer Expo (approximate retail value (“ARV”) $3,000. Each Runner Up Prize winner will receive one (1) Full PlayPass promo codes (ARV: $50 each). Total ARV of all prizes: $3,200. Limit: one (1) prize per family or household. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. Sponsor responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of prize winners.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Contest open to individual legal residents of the contiguous United States who are age 18 or older and are members of the OnLive Game Service, except employees (and their immediate families and members of the same household) of Sponsor, and its affiliates, agents, judges and advertising and promotion agencies.
5. VERIFICATION OF WINNERS AND DELIVERY OF PRIZES: Each winner may be required to sign a declaration of eligibility and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. Prize may be forfeited if winner is unable to or refuses to sign the declaration. Each winner agrees to use of his/her name, address, likeness and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law.
6. GENERAL: This Contest is void outside the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Contest will be governed by the internal laws of the State of California. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Contest must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States of America. Sponsor is not responsible for machine, computer, contestant, or Sponsor errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices or transmission lines or data corruption. Also, Sponsor is not responsible if Contest participants are unable to successfully access or utilize the OnLive Game Service for any reason whatsoever, whether due to reasons under Sponsor’s control or not. The use of automated software or computer programs to participate is prohibited and any individual who uses, attempts to use or is suspected by Sponsor (in its sole reasonable discretion) to be using such methods to play will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and the winner(s) will be selected from among all eligible Entries received prior to such time based on the process set forth above. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from this Contest or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Contest. By participating in this Contest, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judge and warrants that he/she is eligible to participate in this Contest. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor and its directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activity. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of winners’ names, send an email message to email@example.com and type “Join OnLive at Eurogamer Winners” in the subject line. Such requests must be received by September 13, 2013.
8. SPONSOR: OnLive, Inc., 181 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301
9. QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS CONTEST? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2011 OnLive, Inc. OnLive.com is protected by U.S. and international copyright and patent laws and other intellectual property laws worldwide. OnLive and the OnLive logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of OnLive, Inc. The OnLive logo is a registered copyright of OnLive, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.